Client Relationship Coordinator
About The Position
Sunnyfields Cabinetry, a national and locally awarded Kitchen and Bath Design Studio, is actively seeking a Client Relationship Coordinator (CRC). This highly motivated person will work with various departments to coordinate the efforts designed to nurture and expand current client relationships and establish new opportunities for relationships. This person will work with potential clients as well as our kitchen and bath designers to qualify leads, explain our process and collect vital information about a potential client’s design aesthetic, lifestyle and investment interests, all of which are vital to the success of our work and our company. This role is intended to support the design team, optimizing their time and work. This person is responsible for retail sales, ongoing sales management, assisting with company events/lunch and learns, and showroom management.
The CRC resides in the showroom, greeting and getting to know walk-ins, handling all retail sales, and touring interested cabinetry clients through the space, occasionally involving our cabinetry designers for more in-depth information. They are responsible for the capture of information about showroom walk ins, such as our Project Information Form or our Virtual Guest Book, which assists in our outreach and marketing efforts.
The Client Relationship Coordinator is highly organized, has excellent customer service skills, and thrives in a fast pace environment. The ideal candidate is interested in a career as a Kitchen and Bath Designer or as an APM/PM on the production side of the business.
Sales & Retail Focused Responsibilities
- Contribute to overall customer satisfaction by promptly answering emails and handling inbound inquiries by phone
- Maintain organized inquiry & sales records and provide monthly reports to the management team
- Establish active communication and engagement with K&B Designers to ensure client transition is seamless
- Partner with Marketing for reporting, creation of sales collateral, and ensuring a smooth integration of sales and marketing activities.
- Actively work to develop, track and service our affinity programs for various groups, i.e. Real Estate, Local businesses, etc.
- Manage the care and keeping of all retail glassware and woodware, including but not limited to:
- Selling retail giftware, which includes wrapping, mailing, and tracking the sale
- Keeping the showroom glistening and beautiful.
- Inventory management, ordering, and organizing.
- Managing the tracking of receipts. & showroom traffic
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as sales, and customer service skills.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, clients, vendors, and the general public
- Must be enthusiastic, friendly, and team-focused. Must have a strong work ethic and be eager to learn.
- Excellent administrative, organization, and problem-solving skills. Must be adept at multitasking while being committed to excellence
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft suite
- Proficiency in Salesforce is strongly preferred.
- Previous experience as a sales coordinator or in administration may be advantageous.
- Preferred: Experience in the Kitchen & Bath and/or residential construction industry
- Preferred: Sales experience in a high-volume industry
This is an in-office position. This position may work in either our Washington D.C. office or our Baltimore office.
Life At Sunnyfields
- Talented, experienced, client-centered designers are at the heart of Sunnyfields’ ability to meet our clients’ needs for spectacular design solutions for the kitchen, bath, and every area of the home.
- Every employee, just like every project, is unique and brings different skills to the table. By joining the Sunnyfields team, you will be part of our extended family.
- We work with passion and with skill to ensure that every project exceeded client expectations; we work to turn every client's dream into a reality!
- If you share this same passion and excitement, we'd love to hear from you!