Lately, we’ve been focused on changing your space to fit your lifestyle. Whether that entails a large remodel or smaller projects and tweaks, these updates can make the #stayhome mandate a lot easier.
One way to do this is by intentionally bringing light into your space. Here are some of the best ways to do that:
- Adding big beautiful windows to bring the natural sunlight into your space
- Installing a skylight for full sunlight exposure
- Changing the size, wattage, and, most importantly, location of your lighting fixtures
- Updating the window treatments in your space, lighter and brighter
- Trying out a new, higher gloss, paint color
Bringing light into your life doesn’t only have to happen in your home, but also in all of your daily interactions and thoughts. How can you bring light into your space and, more importantly, how can you share that light with someone else?
“For there is always light,
if only we’re brave enough to see it
If only we’re brave enough to be it”
– Amanda Gorman, youth Poet Laureate