About The Position
Sunnyfields Cabinetry, a national and locally awarded Kitchen and Bath (designer) DESIGN STUDIO, is actively seeking a sales coordinator. This person will work with potential clients as well as our kitchen and bath designers to qualify leads, explain our process and collect vital information about a potential client’s design aesthetic, lifestyle and investment interests, all of which are vital to the success of our work and our company. This role is intended to support the design team, optimizing their time and work.
The Sales Coordinator is highly organized, has excellent customer service skills, and thrives in a fast pace environment.
- Contribute to overall customer satisfaction by promptly answering emails and handling inbound inquiries by phone
- Maintain organized inquiry & sales records and provide monthly reports to management team
- Establish active communication and engagement with K&B Designers to ensure client transition is seamless
- Partner with Marketing for reporting, creation of sales collateral, and ensure a smooth integration of sales and marketing activities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as sales, and customer service skills.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, clients, vendors, and the general public
- Must be enthusiastic, friendly, and team-focused. Must have a strong work ethic and be eager to learn.
- Excellent administrative, organization, problem-solving skills. Must be adept at multitasking while being committed to excellence
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Excel spreadsheets
- Proficiency in Salesforce is required
- Previous experience as a sales coordinator or in administration may be advantageous.
- Preferred: Experience in the Kitchen & Bath and/or residential construction industry
- Preferred: Sales experience in a high-volume industry
Life At Sunnyfields
- Talented, experienced, client-centered designers are at the heart of Sunnyfields’ ability to meet our clients’ needs for spectacular design solutions for kitchen, bath, and every area of the home.
- Every employee, just like every project, is unique and brings different skills to the table. By joining the Sunnyfields team, you will be part of our extended family.
- We work with passion and with skill to ensure that every project exceeded client expectations; we work to turn every client's dream into a reality!
- If you share this same passion and excitement, we'd love to hear from you!