Join Our Team
We are looking for talented, experienced, customer-oriented, and technically proficient team members. Send us a cover letter and resume to apply for one of our currently open positions:
Talented, experienced, client-centered designers are at the heart of Sunnyfields’ ability to meet our clients’ needs for spectacular design solutions for kitchen, bath, and every area of the home. Successful candidates will have proven ability to develop and execute unique, sophisticated projects for high-end residential clients, and a commitment to serving as a resource for our diverse client base including homeowners, design professionals, and contractors.
As a Sunnyfield designer, you will be responsible for serving as the principal client contact for all phases of the design process—from design development and field measurement to drawing, presentation, and administering designs in construction. You will work with the construction sales manager to maximize sales potential for design-build projects.
As the front line of our customer service team, will also be responsible for serving our retail customers in the selection of products that fit their needs from our portfolio of products—from fine cabinetry to custom millwork and exclusive giftware.
Expertise and experience required includes:
- High level of knowledge of the basic principles of architecture and interior design
- Diverse understanding of a wide range of design trends and theories
- Expertise or an interest in deepening your understanding of design learning methods, systems, and practices—historical and contemporary
- Proven ability to design solutions that maintain comfort and sustain architectural heritage of existing environments
- A portfolio that demonstrates ability to effectively address client needs in projects that include such projects as: kitchens and bathrooms, interior remodels, lower levels/basements, accessory buildings, and outdoor living environments (ex., porches, trellises, three-season rooms)
- The ability to design solutions in styles that that include but are not limited to traditional, transitional, and contemporary
- Mastery of design and drawing software platforms including AutoCad, SketchUp Pro, and Cabinet Vision
- Proficiency with standard company software including Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and ability to quickly learn and utilize Quick Quotes and proprietary software for processing cabinetry orders